Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekends are back...

Now that I'm working again, the weekends again seem like weekends and not just more days that we don't have to get up:) Although I do enjoy not knowing the difference...I will remember to be thankful for Saturday and Sunday again. Here are some random pictures.

Slushy Magic!! Parker has been wanting this for a long time.


He was very excited to have another fun present in the mail. This weeks mail could be disappointing compared to last week. I do believe there will be lots of slushiness in our future.



Since it was finally Parker's real birthday, we had a whole ninja left to eat.


And Tinley tried to do her share.


There have been lots and lots of legos...They are in fact taking over our house. Now Tinley even thinks she needs legos too.  Grandpa and Grandma came to keep the kids Friday and helped them with some of the many lego projects.


We looked for some fossils from some rocks brought back from their trip...and decided this was a job that would require lots of patience.


A little pinata swinging in the garage...


Sarah came over to help us out.


Saturday we did lots of driving...to get to Jacklyn's wedding.  Here is a picture of the beautiful bride (or princess) as Tinley likes to say.


 We saw some of our favorite folks...





Did I mention the wedding was beside a barn...the reception in a barn...making for lots of curious guests.


Some fun games...wish we still had the cowboy boots!


Lots of dancing involved!





Today Brandon taught me a teeny tiny about photo editing in Camera Raw. I tried working on this picture but I'm going to need a few more lessons. I was proud of myself for getting to the actual program though.



After our drive back last night, we slept in a bit and spent the rest of the day running errands and getting ready for a real Monday. Excited for news from China tomorrow! It's going to be a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment