Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A great love story...

If I've talked to you at all in the last few days, then I've already pointed you in the direction to "stalk" out this story over at Lynch Life...but just can't help but give a big Hallelujah for our dear friends! They finally have their girl in their arms...forever!! Watching their entire journey unfold has been an amazing look at God's faithfulness...and reading their blog is like reading a great love story unfold. (If I could talk to Sheryl, I'd ask her how to link it, but just look at blogs I follow and settle in to read!)

I remember back in college (just a few years ago) when Sheryl said she'd love to someday adopt a little girl from China...

Fast forward several years...
I remember when Andy and Sheryl  decided to make it official that they were indeed going to adopt. We had a little celebration shower for this journey's begin. 


Here they are sporting some of their first "pink" as they began the adventure and paperwork ahead. I'm sure I don't know the half of it...but I know they have worked hard! They have been such an example as they have trusted God in this journey.


So many steps in between...but here we are learning of Lucy's name and seeing her sweet face for the first time!



And just a few short weeks ago, Sheryl came to visit...when she left we knew our next time we'd be seeing each other would be with her girl by her side!



And here she is indeed with an adorable happy girl in her arms. Mother and daughter have some pretty bright smiles!


Look at this happy family! This brings so much joy to everyone who sees this love story....I'm so happy for them to start their happily ever after together.


Around here we're pretty glued to the computer (even Tinley says lets find "Wucy")...but can hardly wait to see this family in real life!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment