Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy School Eve:)

Although I've been back to school for a couple of weeks now, tomorrow is the real day with real kids and all! Parker will head to first grade all the way on a different hall :( and I will start learning about the little ones that I will spend 180 days with. Soon we will know more than we ever imagined about each other! The alarm clock will go off in the morning and we will all have to get up.  Wishing happy days for boys and girls everywhere picking out their first day outfits and packing their pencil boxes tonight. May your teachers be jolly and bright!

Meanwhile some random pictures from our weekend.

Parker and Booya went to see The Secret Life of Timothy Green on Friday. They both seemed very touched...and although I've heard some of the scoop I will not mess it up for anyone else.


Just know that Parker is trying to rewrite part of the story in these pictures...and I wanted Booya to see them.



We've talked about Timothy Green quite a bit.


And during Daddy's yard work, a certain box with some certain papers had to be planted:)


 If you see the movie...we'll chat!


Other than that, we mostly just played, went to a birthday party... and spent some time on our various wheels.




I loved my little ladybug's outfit....so I decided to take some pictures while she was still sort of clean.



She asked for more pictures and gave me her version of a photo shoot.


Silly face..

 Are these pucker lips?



We'll have to work on her modeling skills.






Our official summer days are turning to school days...


Happy School Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment