Sunday, March 18, 2012

Leprechauns, Cowboys, Babies and More!

Ok, so there was just no good way to title this all up but this was my best attempt. If I were a good "blogger" this would be about 5 different posts, but seems I'm just the kind of blogger who have to get to it when there's a good time:) I have so many pictures that I will try to keep my words to a minimum...which if you know me is going to be difficult.

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day for a few days. Parker even got a special trip to Concord Mills with Matthew and Meagan while the leprechaun invaded my classroom;)



His leprechaun trap is hanging around his neck...he's proud of it if you can't tell. He thought it would be good to wear him around once catching him.




How cute is this hat he made at school?


Tinley got to wear her dress that Booya made her...


Don't be fooled...not a four leaf clover,
 just a great three leaf one!


Yep, we were feeling pretty lucky!


We didn't catch a leprechaun but we did have a beautiful day!


Really most of our St.Patty's festivities were over by Saturday...that's what happens when you go to school...you have the school day holiday...and then the actual holiday.


Saturday, us girls headed out on a road trip...destination- Lynch house- adoption matching party! Daddy and Parker had to stay home for tball practice and yard work (thank you!) We decided to make some stops along the way.


We were happy to make a stop to visit Carly, Kevin and Christopher in Greensboro. 
I think Christopher took Tinley on her first "car" date. I don't think he disappointed...do you see the smile on his face and the wind in her hair?



Fast forward a few years...I think these two could have some adventures!






After a few other random stops, we finally made it to the Lynch household where we got to see sweet Lucy Hope Lynch's picture (also first time we knew her name!!) 




I know it's hard to see a picture of a picture...but I can tell you she's a CUTIE!!


Lucy is about a month younger than Tinley...and when Tinley saw her picture...she said, play with me...oh yes, I think so!



We were full of happy after seeing this sweet girl, but also got to enjoy this fun China themed party. Tinley made her guess about
where Lucy was from in China...just got word she was one of the closest...that's my girl!


You can see the cake was already a hit by the time I got there...pretty cool!


Tinley's new favorite candy, gummy chicken feet. Didn't take her long to find the candy bowl!


Lucy, you are already SO LOVED and have some amazing parents. We just can't wait for you!!

And just when you thought this blog might be over...no! We made it back Saturday night in time to get ready for big events on Sunday morning.

Parker and the HPC children's choir presented Jonah's Druthers. They got to wear their cowboy/cowgirl themed attire...always a plus for us!



Aren't they the sweetest little things? They summed it up with the song Look What Our God Can Do! 


And this blog would just not be complete without Tinley's favorite new shoes...On the less than a month count down to being 16, I mean 2!

If you made it all the way down here to the bottom, I hope you have a really nice week!


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet pictures of your babies! Thanks again for coming to our party! Tinley knows where her friends are :)

    ReplyDelete