Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And then there were 29!

That's how many people are going to be in our immediate family! Congratulations to Matthew and Meagan on their engagement...It is totally possible I am off on that math but I tried my best (and that includes Trey whose not here, but he's almost here....you see where this can get confusing.) Matthew popped the question last Friday night and thank goodness she said yes. And thank goodness I don't have to hold in this secret any longer when I'm around Meagan.


Here is how young Tinley was when first meeting Meagan. They were fast friends:)




And as much as I was a fan of this engagement...



I've got to say there are some other people I know that are pretty glad that Matthew and Meagan are going to be sticking around together...



 Forever. Whew!  



Let the planning begin!


Happy 31st (that's right I said it) birthday to Erin! This is us last year so proud of our 30...went by pretty fast! Hope this year is the best yet!



1 comment: