Sunday, February 12, 2012

More than a blogfull!

There have been a few things I just haven't gotten to post on here....and I'm trying oh so hard to remember the things I want to remember (this could get confusing). So here's a little recap of the past several days...


Last Thursday we had a new venture at HCE...a math and science night. We kicked off the day by dressing like a math or science word...Parker wanted to be minus so naturally I was plus. I think that makes us nothing? Neutral...neutral sounds more peaceful than nothing. See why I have never understood math- I'm even trying to give math words a personality..  


Then I got to have a quick and fun trip to Atlanta...a visit with Anna- such a treat! We enjoyed lots of talking, some great movies, a little shopping, lots of yummy food, a great church service, laughing out loud and happy happy girl time!  I love this girl!  She also took me to this great view of Atlanta. This is at a restaurant at the top of the Westin in downtown Atlanta. 


We went up really high in this elevator (kind of reminded me of Willy Wonka) except we did stop and instead of being with Willy Wonka we were in the elevator with a couple who got married that morning...So sweet.


Here is one of the views of the city...



And a view of our dessert...


And we are here about to be sick from eating that yummy dessert but smiling still:)


Then we went to a little store where we wanted to buy about everything...and at last when I wasn't looking for them...I found panties just the right size for Tinley. Why am I so excited about this you ask...well I had just given up that she was going to have to wear cheapy pre washed saggy panties until her bum grew into them. (This is one area we don't have a lot in common!) These looked perfect and comfortable...and they worked. If you can't see what they say- it says, I'm a Big Girl Now! Yes you are. 



They were a little more expensive...but hey everyone deserves to have some comfortable underwear...at least one pair right? She was so excited to put them on! Not to mention her new bathing suit...just as it's getting cold, we are getting ready for the summer!


Anyways we had a great time and went to a movie/dinner place and saw The Vow...you should see it...and call me after you do so I can reflect with you. 

I headed home today and was happy to see these sweet faces. And thanks to Anna I did not go home empty handed! Parker loved his new Angry Bird shirt. He is planning to wear it tomorrow! There is more to update but I think I need to get ready for Monday now...it comes every week! Hope you all have a great one!



No comments:

Post a Comment