Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oh the places we will go...

I can't waste the chance to use some good Dr. Seuss words because they are some of my favorite. Today is Dr. Seuss' birthday for those of you not living in Kindergarten forever:)  Mostly this weekend I feel kind of like this "From there to here and here to there, funny things are everywhere." Seems like we ended up in lots of fun places and did a lot of here to  "thereing"...and along the lines of my made up word I also appreciate that Dr. Seuss did not let the fact that if there was a good word he wanted to make up, he went for it. I like it- here or there or anywhere...


We had the "Run T.O.O. Overcome" Saturday morning. Tinley and I (and Alice the baby doll) took off early to start the 5K.


She was so good in the stroller but really wanted to get out the whole time and join the running/walking. I let her sprint across the last little bit and to the finish line...and me and Alice followed behind. I was kind of thinking I wish someone would push me along and then let me run to the finish all fresh and rested.


About the time we were finishing the kids 1 mile fun run was starting.


We all made it back together!





Right afterwards, they look a little worn out!


 And since we have impeccable planning...Parker had to go immediately to the free hockey trial day! He heard about it when we were at the Checkers game and said to sign him up! He had some fun (and some falling!)



Today we had a really girly party with some friends trying on clothes and shopping for Matilda Jane clothes. We had a good time enjoying each other on this beautiful day.




All fun things come to an end with cleaning up the mess we made:) Thank goodness the girls still think it's fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment