Sunday, February 23, 2014

Enjoying...

Here are some things we've been enjoying- Also going to start trying to document some of the funny quotes and conversations from the kiddos. When Parker was born, I was sure I'd never forget anything he did or said but seven years later things are getting a little fuzzy!

The other day I heard this conversation from the backseat: 
Parker (to me): "When are you going to get retired like our grandparents?"
Me: "It will be a while- maybe when you and Tinley are in college." (Just trying to give some perspective- I'm sure I'll be working much longer!!)
Parker: "Well we won't be in college at the same time."
Me: "Ok, well maybe when you get married and Tinley is in college."
Tinley: "Parker I want to marry you." 
Parker: " You can't- Dad told me it's against the law." 
Tinley: "I want to marry Daddy too, but he told me you can't marry somebody who's already married and he's married to Mommy." 
Parker: "Yep, that would be stealing."
(They both resumed to stay very puzzled that this marrying stuff is so complicated with out breaking any of the rules...Who we are going to marry has become a popular theme since our two weddings last year.)

Some purple art with our friends..


Lots of outside time...and some people trying to avoid my pictures!




Servicing a car at DPK...


Tinley has told us she wants to change her name to Danica Patrick...


I'm thinking it's coming from her Daddy- This is the view he's been enjoying!



Thank you for continuing to ask about and pray for Cassie!  When she was in the hospital, she had a special visit from a friend Evie who had been in the hospital a year earlier for the same reason Cassie was there. Evie so sweetly wanted to come spend some time with Cassie when she heard about it. This week Evie got a new kidney...and Cassie went to visit her. These are two special girls who have had to deal with so much!  To read more about her journey and how you can pray, visit cotaforeview.com/node/463   



No comments:

Post a Comment