Monday, March 24, 2014

Picture Release

It's so hard for me to delete pictures off my phone- perhaps why I have 1,596 at this current moment. But it's because there are some pictures that don't seem like major life events...but what if I want to remember them...so today I'm releasing some recent moments.  I never did get around to letting these pictures go yesterday because my hard working hubby took over the computer all day. 
Random pictures in random order- you are released...


 Another tooth bites the dust...


 My St. Patrick boy with his fancy green shirt and tie.


Clearly, she takes after her uncle.


 First day of Spring...suns in our eyes Mom, just let us play!


Found Tinley reading her chapter book and for real she can talk through the whole thing.


Seems we're always surrounded by girls and Parker is the lone boy. He is wising up on to how to play with them. The 3 girls were busy being Princesses so he yelled up, "Rapunzel your prince has come to save you!"


Apparently Tinley learned at school that it was indeed Spring. When I picked her up last week, she got in the car and said "it's Spring- I'm putting on shorts when I get home." She tried some of her bigger size hand me down shorts and they fell straight to her ankles when she ran. Here she is holding them up but still delighted with her shorts (and boots)!
 


Sometimes (a lot of the time) Tinley finds things she needs (wants) while shopping. We compromise by letting her take pictures of them. Here are some recent things on my phone. Pink and sparkles and pink and sparkles.


Parker is in a Sacraments class at church...and Tinley is taking a soccer class at school. She told someone last week, she was taking "Soccerments" Class.


 Now only 1,583 to go- baby steps:)



No comments:

Post a Comment