Sunday, October 7, 2012

Home again, home again..jiggety jig!

This weekend I went on a women's beach retreat with my church and Brandon took the kids to Graham. I think we all had a great time, but it's always nice to be back together. No pictures from our weekend yet, but here are some random ones on my camera just waiting for me to post them...so here they are!

We are ready for Halloween and like to wear our costumes around daily. We feel very safe with our superheros around.
 


I decided to try to get a good picture of them together now so maybe I could do something with it before Halloween.

Bat Hug!


It proved a little difficult to get two people looking with all costumes still in the right places.


I like how Tinley's whole face is covered in this one, but she's still trying to pose.


This might have been the one out of 20 that they were both looking!


Again our pictures in the morning are suffering but here is Parker with his crazy hair day. In case you were wondering, it's "ninja hair".


And today when I came home I brought them these really exciting gifts (a pen/keychain with a dolphin in water at the top- wouldn't you want one?)  It's the little things!


Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment