Thursday, September 13, 2012

TGIF and TG for lots of other stuff!

This week has been so busy with dentist appointments, curriculum nights, meetings, and Wed night church starting again that I haven't had time for any great updates here....but in honor of surviving the week, I decided it was time to update. I haven't even uploaded new pictures from my camera lately and will probably wait till the weekend...so I was just looking for a picture that made me smile...or laugh.

This was from some sort of charades at the beach ("underwear man") early in the summer...no cares in the world. My son may dislike me one day for this picture, but right now he's looking at it and thinks its pretty awesome. 


Trying to reflect on all God's gifts and things I am thankful for in just this single school week! Here are a few...

*Tinley still loves school.
*Parker did his dentist appt. by himself and did 
not totally freak.
*I did my dentist appt. and did not totally freak.
*I got through my curriculum night and 
parents were very nice:)
*Tiffany for always picking up my children!
*Being back at church on Wed. nights is refreshing.
*I do miss Brandon and the kids on some long days...but so happy to see them when the time comes! 
*Great cell phone chats/texts with Mom and my girls to 
keep me going!
*Laughing with my co-workers about beginning 
of school craziness :)
* Sweet students bringing me apples (which are 0 points)
*Butterbean sending a chuck e cheese gift card so we can say "yes" next time they ask (they already have!)
*Getting Parker's work home to see that he wrote/drew about Target when asked to respond to why reading is important..so we can see the sign to go to Target.
*Tinley telling me she loves me "all day" instead of just in the morning or in the evening as related to skinny marinky dink (I'm spelling it my way!)
*Great time of encouragement at Starbucks with Belinda.





No comments:

Post a Comment