Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll

As much as I love the summer, Fall has quite of few of my favorite things as well...Its a busy time for most people but the beautiful weather is a great reminder to stop and enjoy it...go to a fall festival...sit by a fire...watch for the leaves to change...enjoy the football game...get your Halloween costume (a month in advance around here).  We got off to a nice start..hope you did too!

We had our first official fire in our new outdoor fireplace. 


Brandon's parents got a new one and we were happy to give this one a new home.


Our neighbors came over and what's a fire without some marshmallows. I've really got to work with Parker on the crazy eyes...


Look at these little friends by the fire!


And we just can't have an event without dancing.


Saturday we were ready for football. And not that I like every second of football...but I like the idea...I like it when I'm there...and when I have a team to cheer on...and of course I like anything when I can dress my children up.


Some of our favorite college friends got this outfit for Tinley when she was 1..but since she doesn't grow too much it still fits! She was happy it was like the pirate on Daddy's car.


And although the pirates did not win...(I know you Tarheel fans are happy!) We didn't tell Tinley. She was happy to keep jumping and cheering and performing her newest tricks!


Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment