Friday, August 16, 2013

What happened in Vegas...

is what I'm going to tell ya! We are just back from a busy trip! There are not many places that you can visit "New York, Paris, Venice, " see the Grand Canyon, lose money that quickly (questionable I guess), see fountains that dance to music and cars that appear on stage out of nowhere. Here's just a few of our many fun times...
















We are so thankful for a fun trip!



Meanwhile...here are few pictures from the kiddos....I think they managed doing about as much as we did...What I've learned 1- Saw the Planes Movie 2- Bought some ducks with Grandma and Grandpa- 3- Lost some ducks 4- Ducks flew back 5- Picked vegetables from the garden 6- Baked homemade apple pie 7- Saw new Lego Exhibit 8- Went to the Zoo with Grandaddy and Booya 9- Ate lots of yummy food including ice cream and a Mickey Mouse Pancake 10- Aquired new "treats" along the way- and that's just what I know:)










No comments:

Post a Comment