Sunday, May 12, 2013

An EventFULL weekend

If we're going to celebrate, might as well make it last all weekend! We headed home for a full weekend of events...

Matthew and Meagan had a beach party shower where they looked right at home with the decor. 



Tinley and Parker had been at Christopher's pirate birthday party and were still in full excitement and gear upon arriving to this next party. Every beach needs some pirates!


This is how you get your moneys worth on playground equipment!


Having some fun with games for the bride and groom to be!


His tools and her tools..let's see who uses them more!


And today- Mother's Day is no small event. I get to be a mother and we have mothers and grandmothers and friends who are mothers, and lots of other people who mother us all along in many ways. It is truly a group effort to share and enjoy in the blessing of motherhood.

This morning I got some sweet poems and projects that Parker had worked on from me at school. I got Tinley's last week...Here are some things I learned from these

How old is your Mom?- According to Tinley- 2, According to Parker- 53 (point for Tinley;)
How much does your Mom weigh? - According to Tinley- Big
Parker's said, My mom is as pretty as a Princess (Point for Parker;)
What do you like to do with your Mom the most? Parker says snuggle (I will remind him of this one day when he's embarrassed by me- I have it in writing)
Where does your Mom like to go? - According to Tinley- Target (I do love to snuggle and go to Target- I'd say they know me well.)
*And my favorite* 
What was your Mom like before kids? Bored - Enough said!


Pictures with Ganny!



Picnic time!


Play time!



Annual wiffle ball game...



And how I spent all weekend with my Mom and did not get a picture with her- I just don't know. So in honor of how I hope she feels today, here is a picture of her at the beach relaxing yet taking care of 4 children (plus me). Mom's are pretty amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment