Monday, January 21, 2013

Recent Events (and the letter B)

So I'm always trying to jam as many recent events into one post as possible...because I can't ever seem to do things quite as they are happening. Usually I can try to make them flow together, but today not so much.  Being the Kindergarten teacher that I am, I am really good at making things fit into letter themes so here we go with the letter "B"!


Last week Parker had a "bug" and wasn't feeling good. We thought he was better but after making it to Graham, he had to go to Urgent care for an earache. Boo-hoo!



Since we got no snow, we were really excited to see the itty- Bitty amount left in Graham. Tinley was really happy to walk through in her boots. (I just started trying out Instagram even though its been on my phone for months so decided to practice with some of my pictures this week.)


Parker really wanted to make a snow angel in this one patch of snow that was left even though he wasn't feeling great. Brrrrr!


Tinley got to see her buddy Christopher for a little while at the museum. Here are the little scientists.


She also tried out her baking in the diner. Loved this little outfit!


She is so in to babies and feeds them, rocks them, puts them to sleep all the time. We are going to have to get her one of these carriers for home so she can just attach them to herself.



Saturday night we celebrated Brad and Brittany and kicked off the wedding events....


with a BBQ... The countdown is on!


Booya sent me this picture today of Parker and Lance doing an MLK activity. Parker stayed in Graham a few extra days and is feeling better thanks to some extra attention from all his grandparents.


Tinley and I have been very BUSY running all our errands. So enjoyable to have a nice long weekend.






















1 comment:

  1. Well, "B" is for Bullis :) Love your posts. So happy to know the small details of your life!

    ReplyDelete