Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ronald...

McDonald that is.  We are officially "groupies" of the old clown. Last year we saw his show at a local library by chance and this year we tracked him down again. The only library he was showing up around this year was all the way on the other side of the county but Parker was so excited to see him again, I decided we could make the trip for the (free) event! 
He did not disappoint. If the fella shows up around your library or school, I suggest you become a fan. He talks about the importance of reading, exercise (after your fries I suppose) and mostly giving. The kids think he's hilarious (and some cheesy adults might find him mildly entertaining as well). I remember as a child thinking McDonalds was a happy place and Ronald McDonald must be super happy (I guess I was right where the marketers wanted me!) Interesting you don't see him much now. The "chick fil a cow" is  much more popular these days...and we do LOVE that cow, but today was all about you Ronald!!


Yes I was taken advantage of. Parker said we must go to McDonalds if we're going to see Ronald McDonald...the one we passed just happen to have this fun play area. The boy knows how much I like to stay with the theme. 



Enjoying the library. Signed up for summer reading and got some new books!



Fabulous tricks:)



Talking about Ronald McDonald house and how we can love others.




Sneaking a peek through the window after the program.




No comments:

Post a Comment