Monday, May 7, 2012

This, that, and the other thing...

I had good intentions of updating my blog all weekend, but even though it was just the three of us, we stayed busy. Tinley went to Busch Gardens with Ganny and Grandaddy...but yesterday after they got back she developed a high fever:( Brandon and I split shifts today to stay home with our girl....so I guess this is my opportunity to get some things done....and this is a little more fun than some of the other things I need to be doing!


Here's Tinley today in our bed with two cups and her Elmo. She seems to be getting some pep back in her step when the medicine kicks in.




Here are some pictures from last week's field trip to the farm. It was the HOTTEST spring day so far. Parker was fading fast but mustered up a good strawberry picture here!



It was fun to have some of my very own parents along on the field trip. As they said, it's been awhile since we attended a field trip together. I thought it would be nice for Parker to have them along so I could take care of my other 20 children too! I think he was GLAD!


This weekend...on maybe the second hottest day, our school had it's Spring Fest. Here are Parker and his friend Jackson in front of the game truck...a big hit!

 Go Spring Fest!



Saturday night we attended an 80's fundraiser concert at our church. Shannon, our worship leader did most of the singing and as you see was appropriately dressed! Notice my awesome tan line from our earlier events in the day. We really enjoyed the 80's music and hope they'll do it again!



The pictures below are courtesy of Ganny and Grandaddy. Looks like they had some fun and glad Tinley waited a day to get sick! She has enjoyed looking at the pictures and it is fun to hear the bits and pieces of information from her perspective!








No comments:

Post a Comment