Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rule Breaker or Fun Maker?

Generally when I am out and about with Tinley we get comments like...she's so tiny...so sweet...what a little thing...cutie...and she is all of those things, but she's also a living on the edge, independent, out of the box, rules won't hold me back kind of girl.  You never know what she's thinking and she keeps us on our toes!

Yesterday I left the room...just to go to the bathroom. I didn't go take a nap or anything (thought about it, but didn't). And I came back to this...




So like any good Mom (ha, ha), I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures before trying to explain that taking the cushion out of the chair and repeatedly jumping off the edge probably wasn't the best way to use the furniture. Creative...yes.  Fun...yes. Wish I had the energy to even think of it...yes. Best way to show your manners...probably not. I do appreciate her attempt at safety by at least jumping into the cushion. Don't want to undermine her safety measures!



Within the same hour, she got the toothbrush (seriously might be a dentist loves to brush her teeth so much!)  and toothpaste out of the bathroom and was so proud of herself for learning to SQUEEZE it. Again, wasn't taking a nap...she's little but she's fast.  Toothpaste does not go with carpet well.


Oh Tinley, you do keep us on our toes and teach us so much. I know you will use your rule breaking, fun making self to change the world.

Sugar and SPICE and everything Nice, that's what little girls are made of!




No comments:

Post a Comment