Sunday, November 8, 2015

Go Panthers!


Does your computer mess with you because mine messes with me. Like I don't know why it won't let me change the font of "Go Panthers" above or why it is underlined but I'm just going with it... and making it the title of this blog entry. Sometimes it works out not to be a perfectionist...

My main point about the Panthers was that I'm glad they are winning and I think Camden looks cute wearing his gear. So here he is.


His buddy Braylon had a Panthers party and there was way too much to look at to take a nice picture...but again they are super cute.


A few other fun things going on lately...

A Kindergarten trip to the farm. I love my team and that even when we are tired (really tired) have lots of paper on our desks (LOTS) and parents waiting to conference with us, we embrace the opportunity for a good time.
 


I'm particularly thankful for that as I watch my own children enjoy school.  It makes me realize it is all SO worth it.
 

Tinley's first Kindergarten field trip and bus ride.


And Halloween in our new neighborhood was a success. We went all out since it was on a Saturday and embraced our new holiday loving neighborhood.


Big kids on Halloween...They still love the hype (and the candy). Parker was glad to have some of his buds come over before the trick or treat.


Fun snacks! I love when something is cute and actually doesn't take any real baking. We loved having people over to celebrate with us and make the day of waiting until "go time" not so long!






A bunch of kids!! 
 

Isn't it fun to dress these babies while they still have no idea what's going on. We love our new little neighbor who was on her 2nd costume of the evening.


Sharing a plate of "puffs" was the best we could do for them.


My three precious children. As different as any 3 children could be and just perfect to their Mama.



Tinley found out those Southern Belles had a lot of work to keep from tripping on their skirt and keep their hats on straight.





It was so nice to take our time and enjoy friends all night long!


Tinley got a treat by going to a birthday party at the indoor pool...This was also Parker's first Kindergarten party that he went to. Lasting friendships are made here apparently.




Happy Booya.  
 

Look at this baby growing up!
 

Cousin selfies...

Parker loving with his new Minecraft wear. I still have no idea what it means. He says its not really scary although it looks scary to me.

 9 months and moving too fast!
 

Proud of how hard Parker and Tinley have worked this first quarter. Fourth grade is harder than it used to be...whew!
 

The germs have gotten us again but we are hoping this girl will be back in class and back at earning her bees with good character this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment