Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Have you heard? School is Almost Out!

So...I  have lots to say but lots to do...so here are some of my favorites recently. 

For some reason it struck me funny that both the kids were catchers at some point in the same week. Not sure how much actual "catching" went on, but they were cute to their mama.



She got the game ball!


Camp day with friends!



After camp day- haha!


4 Months and MOVING!


Loved Parker in his pjs, fedora, and with a book. He often reminds me of an old man...a sweet cute old man.


Had so much fun being twins with my girl. Taking every bit advantage of it while she still thinks I'm great!


Trophy Day!


I took Parker shopping to pick out his guitar concert outfit.  This is what he wanted. Rockstar in the making.


Camden was very interested in all the music. We were interested in not interrupting the performance..so we worked together on that one.



Go Parker go!


 Loves his big sis!


And his big bro...Showing off how they put their fists in their mouth...whatever it takes to bond I guess.


First time at the Cedarfield pool where we spend lots of our swimming days.


Don't grow up Camden! We like you this size!


No comments:

Post a Comment