Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The blink of an eye..

Wow....we have had so many life events in the month of May, I can hardly keep up myself. I truly understand the blink of an eye!! Was trying to combine way too much in this post so I picked my top eight (well not technically eight photos but eight "moments in time") I also realized some really "interesting" things had happened this month. Makes me laugh to look at these pictures and wonder what someone would think if they weren't captioned. Anyways...

1- Getting Flocked- was fabulous and fun!



2- Tinley painted a horse at a birthday party...just sayin... how do I not include that (see what I mean about "interesting.")


3- Camden learns to talk...well not really but he sure does try! See below...he makes you want to talk to him too.


4- Mother's Day with the boys...


 and the girl!



5- Happy Anniversary- 11 years!!


We got each other the same exact card. We really are predictable I guess!


6- Grandaddy's Birthday


7- Wow! I had a great time seeing some of my best friends and their kiddos! Awesome to see how we've grown!



8- Preschool Graduation...So proud of our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment