Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend!


Parker was excited to win some tickets from the Great Clips raffle to the Knights game and get a chance to announce "play ball" before the game. He did a great job and will probably continue to enter every raffle he sees.


 Saturday was the only game all season that Tinley and Parker had at exactly the same time...more pics of Parker to come as I was on Tinley duty since I'm of no help with the big boys. She was a muddy mess but had a great time, managed to field a few balls and kept her helmet on her head while she ran...they just don't make these things "Tinley sized."
 

After a quick change in the car, we headed to church for our Women's Brunch. It is always so nice to be with the other awesome ladies (and girls) with some special worship and devotion.

 We snuck Camden in and no on seemed to mind. He's kind of popular with the ladies.

  








See what I mean?


A busy day for Tinley....right into a birthday party. I loved this picture of her playing ski ball...It was one of my favorite games as a little girl and she was having so much fun.


 Parker and I were supposed to have a mother/son event from school but we got rained out. Instead we went to the family fun day at the Mint Museum. Always have a good time on my dates with him.


My silly boy!


Our baby just keeps getting bigger and so do his smiles...It's hard to catch them on camera but here's a close one.



No comments:

Post a Comment