Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mixed Feeling March:)

I have mixed feelings about this March...as I do love the beginning of Spring, St. Patrick's Day (and if I admit it I still love my birthday month even though I'm grownup)....but this March means my newest baby isn't brand new, I'm going back to work, my baby girl is almost 5 and Parker will be a 4th grader before long...What's a girl to do?  I guess we'll keep celebrating firsts, lasts and in-between!

One month serious pose... (a first)


Donuts for Dad (a last time at preschool)


Chopping off her hair to her shoulders (first!)


Basketball Awards Celebration (first)


Tinley wanted  a ball too so Parker finally shared his little one (the story of our lives)


Guitar Concert (First)


Getting Ready for t-ball and baseball (first for Tinley- in-between for Parker)


We don't know how she'll play, but she will look the part with her pink cleats and bat bag:)


 Not the first or the last picture of this boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment