Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bad days gone good...

What to say about our recent weeks....hmmm. Although we have had some "unplanned" experiences, it is always these times that we see just how loved and cared for we really are but our friends and family. Recently the kids thought they had a "bad" day...and by all means in their world, it was kind of bad. We were reminding them that all days aren't perfect, but that even our worst days are probably better than what a lot of people are experiencing...Sometimes talking to your kids is a lesson to yourself right? God is good that way- giving us these kids so we can teach them the lessons we need to teach ourselves.

This is me enjoying a great red gatorade while having tests at the hospital. It could have seemed like a kind of bad day...




This is the guy that deals with the rest of our world and hangs out with me in this most uncomfortable place. But he still looks kind of cute don't you think?



These are some awesome people who celebrated FOR me and baby Camden in my absence. 



This is me...loving being at home and having a fun time looking at sweet baby things!



Doesn't really seem like I have too much to complain about now does it?


Here are some other random pictures on my phone. I haven't taken as many as I like lately...Gonna have to get my phone ready!


Crazy eyed Tinley wanting me to take this picture.



Baby's got hair...sticking up. Pretty exciting.


Little sister at basketball practice.


 Parker's new basketball adventures with his fan, Tinley.



Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment