Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Good questions

Tinley asked me this weekend...why don't we live at the beach? Parker asked me why we had to leave? They both want to know how many days till we'll be back. All good questions. Here are my answers- So glad that if I never live at the beach again...I really did live pretty close at one time- answer: go to college at UNC-W- it might be your only chance!  Why do we leave...adult answer: so we'll appreciate coming back. my real answer: I have no idea- let's quit school and just stay.  How many days until we'll be back...18.

Enjoying the beach...









Even Alice enjoyed the water...but got in trouble for skinny dipping. We're gonna have to get her a bathing suit.



We love the musical beds...



We took a step back into Medieval Times.


No need to watch- we will create our own show with these knights.





Happy Memorial Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment