Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ReEaster

So my day has somehow been filled with the prefix "re"! Parker brought home prefix homework tonight and due to Earth day I have been talking about recycle, reuse, reduce all day....even threw in some rereading strategies while I was at it.  So I get it- it means again!   So in the spirit although my Easter pictures are late, I know that Jesus is still Risen and my prayer is that I will celebrate Him again and again and "ReEaster" everyday. Thankful for new beginnings and a chance to start everyday new!
Rebirth. Renew. Rejoice. 


The M&M Prayer 


A Bunny Butterfly?


A glorious Easter sky at the lake


The fish must've been having their own celebration because they didn't come out to bite.



Filling eggs with sand


Our new photographer


What's it gonna be?


A Tinley performance at Matthew and Meagan's  house to end the evening. 


And the final picture was just a total fail at getting the pretty Easter outfit picture....they saw a worm or something- totally distracted and already running late for church. Just so the kids know I did try, I am going to document it;) We'll retry it next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment