Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mother Son Fun:)

This year the Mother Son Event for our school was at the Charlotte Copperheads Lacrosse game. First lacrosse game for us, but we will gladly be fans of any team we need to be. There is definitely something sweet about seeing little boys (and big boys) out with their mamas. Having a son has definitely grown my knowledge about things I didn't know I'd need to know. I'm sure this is a subject that I will be learning my whole life.  Thank goodness he shows me some grace as I figure it out... For now, I'm hanging on to the fact that a night with me  still sounds appealing to him!

When we arrived, we got a fancy hat and went to make some posters! Yes, that is a copperhead with a giant head and a skinny body.


I got a new phone finally so I was happy to take some iphone pictures instead of lugging my camera around. It was a good thing because we had posters, giant balloon hats, and food to carry. I don't think I could've squished in the row with anything else....but I'm still working on my blurry phone pictures.


We spotted someone with a sword balloon...so we had to do a revisit to the balloon table.


 Here's that squished row I was talking about.


And here's one of those crazy faces cheering on the team with his new Copperheads hat!




A fun night and a new experience. What will he remember? Probably this balloon and how one of the players pants fell down. I know that because of my 6 year experience of having a son and what makes him smile:) Love you son!


Hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour this morning. We had an extra hour + later church for Homecoming so we were really spoiled. We woke up, but stayed lazy a little longer...cause we could!




No comments:

Post a Comment